Are you tired of being afraid,weak,dull and shy? Well, now is the right time to go out there and show the real world who you are!! Your outfit will help speak for you. Here are a few points you need to keep in mind while finding the right outfit :
1) Have a good colour sense : Having a good colour sense is very important. Pick colours which can help you to describe your personality. Go for bright and neon colours including yellow,pink blue,white etc. They help you add freshness to your outfit and make you stand out amongst the crowd!
2) Pick a unique sense of style : Wear clothes that you are more likely to wear. Just because someone is wearing something doesn’t mean you should too. Remember if you want to make an impression wear clothes which are comfortable and more “you”. You can never go wrong with cropped tees,ripped denims,crochet and lace tops or even leather or denim jackets. Just remember to be you.
3) Experimentation : Try experimenting with your outfits. Mix and match various tees,denims,skirts,dresses and jackets in order to find your sense of style. This will give you more knowledge and information about your fashion and dressing sense.
4) Accessorizing in the right way : After you have picked out the right outfit it’s time to accessorize.Don’t add too many accessories!! If you do,then it will overwhelm your look.If you are wearing a statement necklace there is no need of wearing big and bold earings.Try adding bracelets,bangles and different kinds of rings.Remember to keep it chic and simple!
5) Your shoes : Wear shoes which would match your outfit.Try wearing more comfy shoes.You could go for high top converse, sneakers,bellies or flats, strapped sandals or ankle boots.
6) The final touch : To complete your look try wearing a suitable hairstyle.You could always wear fishtail or a french braid. If you are leaving your hair then just create soft curls or just straighten your hair. Also don’t forget to add hair accessories like flower crowns,bows,headbands etc.
7) Make a statement : Now go out there with your head up high. Be confident and proud. Don’t be afraid of showing your true-self to the world. Just believe and make the magic happen!
Hope you liked this blog!! 🙂 Don’t forget to like,comment and share. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!! 🙂