It’s time to say goodbye to 2015 and welcome to 2016! 2016 means a year with new possibilities and a new you.So it’s time you upgrade your wardrobe for 2016.
Here are 5 top fashion trends, you should look forward to in 2016:
1) Lace : Lace is a must have for me. Be it a party, function, a date or a night out with your girls, you can never go wrong with lace. A sheer lace dress, shorts, skirt or a fancy lace blouse always looks classy and chic.
2) Tie- Dye : Tie-Dye is like the coolest thing ever.Opt for tie-dye shoes,shorts,jeans or tops. Try to play with vibrant colours as they look more bold. Tie-Dye is basically an explosion of colours which looks beautiful and adds a pop out effect to your entire look.
3) The Off-Shoulder : The off-shoulder trend helps you to achieve a casual yet trendy look. Shoulder cutouts and asymmetrical necklines look quite versatile and flattering. It is one my favourite trends and is perfect for any occasion.
4) Half Moon Bag : Ok, so I have read and seen this trend like everywhere. Whether it’s a casual or a chic look, a half moon bag can help you to make a statement. Go for neutral shades.
5) The X- neck : A lot of celebrities have been spotted with this trend. Not only does it highlight your collarbone and shoulders but at the same time it makes you stand out and looks super hot!
Experiment with various colours and fabrics. Play with funky and bold accessories . Get out there and show the world who you really are. But remember, only wear what you feel is comfortable and which speaks you. We all are beautiful and unique in our own ways and no one can take that away from you 🙂 ❤
Hope you liked this blog post. Don’t forget to like,comment and share!
(Note: I do not own the copyright of the above images.)